DVDFab Mobile pulled from DVDFab Platinum/Gold

vbimport

Don’t know how may just purchased DVDFab to have the benefits of DVD to Mobile Feature. But it now looks that it has been pulled from DVDFab.

Looks like it has been changed to DVDFab Mobile Option which will become a separate product. So now you’ll be charged extra for this too.

5.0.1.0 Beta (Apr 29, 2008):
New: Separated “DVD to Mobile” feature to “DVDFab Mobile Option”, which will become a seperate product after May 8, 2008.

What’s up with this. For those who did purchase DVDFab so that they would have DVD to Mobile feature and now not have it supported THAT SUCKS!

[QUOTE=snagel;2047881]Don’t know how may just purchased DVDFab to have the benefits of DVD to Mobile Feature. But it now looks that it has been pulled from DVDFab.

Looks like it has been changed to DVDFab Mobile Option which will become a separate product. So now you’ll be charged extra for this too.

5.0.1.0 Beta (Apr 29, 2008):
New: Separated “DVD to Mobile” feature to “DVDFab Mobile Option”, which will become a seperate product after May 8, 2008.

What’s up with this. For those who did purchase DVDFab so that they would have DVD to Mobile feature and now not have it supported THAT SUCKS![/QUOTE]

If you look in “about” in the new beta you will see that this is not really true. There is 2 keys listed, " never expire", one for platinum and one for dvd to mobile

Personally I hope you’re right. I have just had about 6 or 7 friends buy this product after being referred by myself. They especially bought this product for the mobile options…

Gonna make me feel like crap if they do take it out of the platinum and gold that they already have bought just in the last week to ten days…

If I look in about…
Do you mean from the DVD Platinum program itself…
I am at work and I am not able to download anything from here.
So I am unable to check anything at all from here. I’ll have to check from my program when I get home in about 16 more hours…

I hope it is not true!

Hi snagel,

As we promised, all customers who buy DVDFab Platinum before May 8, 2008, will get lifetime free upgrade.

Old DVDFab Platinum contains “DVD to Mobile” feature, so we will provide lifetime free upgrade to customers who buy DVDFab Platinum before May 8, 2008.

I hope it’s helpful.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Yes in platinum itself, gold will not include the dvd to mobile functions so if they only bought gold then they need to upgrade now. As I see it after the 8th dvd to mobile will be a seperate program key. JMHO

Well I guess that makes it perfectly clear. Was checking my facts and Fengtao posted in his faster than lighting fashion ( they same way he keeps his software ahead of the curve).

[quote=fengtao;2047896]Hi snagel,

As we promised, all customers who buy DVDFab Platinum before May 8, 2008, will get lifetime free upgrade.

Old DVDFab Platinum contains “DVD to Mobile” feature, so we will provide lifetime free upgrade to customers who buy DVDFab Platinum before May 8, 2008.

I hope it’s helpful.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]

Thanks Fengtao, That makes me feel alot better. I will now call the three friends that just called me this morning aggravated at me for referring them.

I will also forward this response from you to them…

Thanks for clearing that up…

Boy, I felt like I’d been caught with my pants down and couldn’t explain fully to them or how to explain it to them…

Thanks again Fengtao.

One question… At the first of Chinese New Year I saw something that said the year of … and then I didn’t hear what it was…

What is it? The year of What?

Also, I like the color change, that light blue was very hard to look at. So thanks for the change in the color…

snagel

Hi snagel,

2008 is year of rat.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Fengtao, I have the same problem…I bought Platinum in 2007, but when upgrading to 6.0.1.0 my key only shows up for “DVD to DVD”.

the link to get your new all in one key

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

[QUOTE=dolphin203;2285966]Fengtao, I have the same problem…I bought Platinum in 2007, but when upgrading to 6.0.1.0 my key only shows up for “DVD to DVD”.[/QUOTE]

I have replied to you in the thread you just started :smiley:

Thanks the link worked fine and I received a new key.

[QUOTE=dolphin203;2286014]Thanks the link worked fine and I received a new key.[/QUOTE]

:wink:

I have dvdfab but it’s not working and no matter what device I try to go to their site it says it does not exist or the server is down. Anyone know what is going on?

[QUOTE=Kuffum;2722135]I have dvdfab but it’s not working and no matter what device I try to go to their site it says it does not exist or the server is down. Anyone know what is going on?[/QUOTE]

If you posted in a more recent thread you would have found out, go the our Myce.com Fab forum. This thread is many years old.