DVDFab Mobile Option - iPhone

vbimport

Hi Gurus,

I just added the mobile option to my DVDFab Gold. I am having some issues making movies for my iPhone. When I try and create a movie, it works no problem til it gets to 73.87%, then it stops. I let it sit for 8 hours and still nothing. I tried also tried some other devices under the iPod device. Same issue. I left all the settings default when creating.

Moved to the DVD Fab forum.

[QUOTE=Smeeff;2163226]Hi Gurus,

I just added the mobile option to my DVDFab Gold. I am having some issues making movies for my iPhone. When I try and create a movie, it works no problem til it gets to 73.87%, then it stops. I let it sit for 8 hours and still nothing. I tried also tried some other devices under the iPod device. Same issue. I left all the settings default when creating.[/QUOTE]
Hi Smeeff and welcome,

No guru here, but I’m guessing you’re trying to rip and convert IronMan, R1?
If so, please rip it to the hdd prior to attempting any conversion…this would be in a DVD to DVD mode. Also choose a mode other than clone since you will have to change the location of the layer break.
Customize or Main Movie should work just fine. Then reopen Fab and use the ripped file as Source for the conversion.

If all my guesses are correct, you may be interested in doing a search on the Fab forum for IronMan. There are 2 threads that can give you much more detail re: this.

If my guesses are wrong, you may find that this method will circumvent problems regardless.
I usually rip to the hdd first anyway. It only adds 5-10 minutes to the whole process at most and seems to be a smoother process.

That seemed to do the trick, and yes I was trying to copy Ironman.

Thanks for all your help.