DVDFab Mobile Install/Registration

Despite multiple installs and uninstalls, I cannot get my mobile option registration to overwrite an expired trial install. All I get is Platinum registration success. Please help.

How are you entering the key? Most reliable way seems to be to put the key file on your desktop (after installing the latest version from DVDFab.[B]com[/B]) and double click on it. Email it to yourself for safety also. If you downloaded from the purchase site on DVDFab.[B]net[/B] you have the non-decrypting version which may not register correctly.

I downloaded it from DVDFab.com

I have attempted both to execute the registration code from the email file attachment and saved the file, opened it as text, and copied and pasted the code into the registration window. Both options worked for Platinum. Neither option worked for Mobile.

I believe another program (not related to DVDFab) that I installed and uninstalled may have killed my registration as it did with a couple of other programs.

When uninstalling DVDFab, the registration codes stay so when I reinstall the program they are found again. I would like to clean that all out an start over but that level of computer tinkering is beyond my knowledge level.

[quote=CaveoFalco;2201033]I downloaded it from DVDFab.com

I have attempted both to execute the registration code from the email file attachment and saved the file, opened it as text, and copied and pasted the code into the registration window. Both options worked for Platinum. Neither option worked for Mobile.

I believe another program (not related to DVDFab) that I installed and uninstalled may have killed my registration as it did with a couple of other programs.

When uninstalling DVDFab, the registration codes stay so when I reinstall the program they are found again. I would like to clean that all out an start over but that level of computer tinkering is beyond my knowledge level.[/quote]
Ok here are 2 links for you on how to do a Clean uninstall of DVDFab courtesy of StormJumper
[B]CLEAN UNINSTALL VISTA[/B]
[B]CLEAN UNINSTALL XP[/B]
Do everything said exactly

[QUOTE=GJ;2201037]Ok here are 2 links for you on how to do a Clean uninstall of DVDFab courtesy of StormJumper
[B]CLEAN UNINSTALL VISTA[/B]
[B]CLEAN UNINSTALL XP[/B]
Do everything said exactly[/QUOTE]

Yikes - thanks! I created a separate user account on my machine, installed it there, and switch over to there to use. It is a work around for sure but is all I had time for - at least for now.