DVDFab Media Player

vbimport

Dear all,

We are proud to announce a new product: DVDFab Media Player.

The first beta version 1.0.0.1 can be downloaded here:
http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=MEDIA_PLAYER

If you get error “d3dx9_43.dll missing”, you need install DirectX runtime here:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

DVDFab Media Player can play Blu-ray disc 60 days for free, and can play Blu-ray iso/folder and media files free forever.

Please try it if you want a simple, fast and always working solution for Blu-ray playback.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the heads up StormJumper. I’ll be testing it against some of the competition.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2623871]Thanks for the heads up StormJumper. I’ll be testing it against some of the competition.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome.

Aparently DVDFab Media Player is based on a open source project called XBMC.

[B]SJ[/B]

Just Blu-ray? No Standard DVD?

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2623875]Just Blu-ray? No Standard DVD?[/QUOTE]

“solution for Blu-ray playback” is all I know so your guess is as good as mine sorry.

[B]SJ[/B]

I may not try the beta but I willing to bet it plays regular DVDs.

Note:
You may or may not encounter a problem if you start the program while a BR disc is in your drive, suggest you start the probram first before loading the BR disc into your drive.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2623875]Just Blu-ray? No Standard DVD?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2623876]“solution for Blu-ray playback” is all I know so your guess is as good as mine sorry.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]NO it did not play my standerd dvd`s[/B]
Just loaded them endless loading till I canceled it, Might wake up in the morning STILL Loading .[B]NO[/B] Sorry we cant play this file like[B] MY WMP:bigsmile:[/B]

[I]If I can find someone[/I] WITH a Blu-Rey disc or hire one Ill let you know how it works AND I have 60 days to do that :doh::flower:

love di :flower:

No big deal, since i got my Power DVD. So i dont need it anyhow.

[QUOTE=Miroku44444;2623929]No big deal, since i got my Power DVD. So i dont need it anyhow.[/QUOTE]

I rip my Blu-ray disks then play them with Media Player Classic which is a freebie. 5.1 support works great However it does not support 3D disks. IDC, I’m not a huge fan of 3D the way the technology is today.

I dumped PowerDVD with their dumb Movie Live which I used to disable anyway.

Jeff

I dumped PowerDVD with their dumb Movie Live which I used to disable anyway.

I dont have a blu-ray drive, but when i get one ill try Media Player Classic for the files. My PowerDVD was free, it came with my PC. A basic version that plays my standard DVD’s great.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2623871]Thanks for the heads up StormJumper. I’ll be testing it against some of the competition.[/QUOTE]

That would be interesting.

I wonder what the differences are compared to the normal XBMC?

[B]Wombler[/B]

^Posted a mini-review already: http://club.myce.com/f142/dvdfab-media-player-first-look-326207/