DVDFab Media Player v2.5.0.1 (Win) is out

vbimport

DVDFab Media Player v2.5.0.1 (Win) is out

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=MEDIA_PLAYER

New: Added the support to overwrite the external ASS/SSA subtitle configurations.
New: Added a new feature to preview with thumbnails by hovering the mouse pointer over the playback progress bar, or by clicking the Preview button, the eye-shaped icon on the right side of the OSD.
New: Added the support to adjust thumbnail size and time intervals at the Preview Window.
Fix: Disabled the thumbnail preview function when playback paused.
Fix: Improved the playback support for DVD and Blu-ray sources.
Fix: A playback image misshaped problem in certain cases.
Fix: A black screen problem when playing back video files in certain cases.
Fix: A subtitle display problem when playing back video files with UTF-8 internal subtitles.
Fix: A font problem when displaying ASS internal subtitles.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

[B]There seems to be a problem with this build. It crashes as soon as you load it. I have submitted a support ticket.[/B]

Works fine for me, just tried 2 Blurays.

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2745056][B]There seems to be a problem with this build. It crashes as soon as you load it. I have submitted a support ticket.[/B][/QUOTE]

OK, the DVDFab forum http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?p=171677#post171677 has many folk with this problem. Uninstalling DVDFab Media Player, rebooting then installing this build will let it run OK. As soon as I have an answer to why we need to uninstall the old version when in the past we simply just ran the installer to upgrade I’ll let you know.

All my systems had this issue and were all Windows 8.1 x64.

John

That’s good to know John.

Thanks for that. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just found out that when you click on the little eye in the right hand corner it has to be from a file not disc to see the previews.

New feature
New: Added a new feature to preview with thumbnails by hovering the mouse
pointer over the playback progress bar, or by clicking the Preview button, the
eye-shaped icon on the right side of the OSD.