Dvdfab Main Movie

vbimport

Well, sometimes I have a DVD Main Movie that exceds a little one DVD5, but when uncheck some languages I know for shure that is in a DVD5 capacity, so I have to cross my fingers and wait the final ISO result because the real lenght do not upgrade after the several unchecks of audio and subtitles. There is a chance to have in real time the lenght of the DVD after uncheck the languages/subtitles?
Regards.

There is’nt. Try DVD Shrink for getting exact sizes of video and audio tracks.

But, it could have. I think it is the only thing it lacks to this excellent software.
Regards.

Hi,

Although DVDFab doesn’t update in realtime when you uncheck audio/subpicture, the final output will fit the size of DVDR. If it doesn’t need compression, DVDFab will copy it directly.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Yes, you’re right. But you don’t know how many languages you have to take off to fit the DVD5 (without compression). It’s a matter of trial and error, I know, but it isn’t to much practical nowadays.
Regards.

As a rule of thumb one can calculate with 200 MB per hour for 5.1, 100 MB per hour for stereo and with DTS you won’t fit to a DVD5 anyway (around 400 MB per hour). Subtitles are way below 10 MB each, so that doues not matter much.