DVDFab Log Always Shows 5.2.2.6

Hi Guys

For some reason the log report for FAB always says I am using version 5.2.2.6 but I have 5.2.3.0 loaded - according to the DVDFab UI screen when I open up Fab that is.
Also when I go to " about " it definately says 5.2.3.0

Please can someone see if they have this. I have done a complete uninstall/install with no change. I even redownloaded 5.2.3.0 again.
I have also gone into where I have my program files, opened up DVDFab and when I hover the mouse over the DVDFab Icon it says that the file version is 5.2.2.6

Have I got 5.2.2.6 OR 5.2.3.0 loaded. Please help I am confused.

[QUOTE=StirlingMac;2202017]Hi Guys

For some reason the log report for FAB always says I am using version 5.2.2.6 but I have 5.2.3.0 loaded - according to the DVDFab UI screen when I open up Fab that is.
Also when I go to " about " it definately says 5.2.3.0

Please can someone see if they have this. I have done a complete uninstall/install with no change. I even redownloaded 5.2.3.0 again.
I have also gone into where I have my program files, opened up DVDFab and when I hover the mouse over the DVDFab Icon it says that the file version is 5.2.2.6

Have I got 5.2.2.6 OR 5.2.3.0 loaded. Please help I am confused.[/QUOTE]

I have checked my log and it shows the same as yours.

I’m quite sure the version you actually have is 5.2.3.0.

In a program the size of this one, there are many hundreds of lines of source code that Fengtao and Ting have written that form DVDFab as we know it.

I’m also pretty sure that, in their endeavor to put out a product that works, they were concentrating more on writing correct code than they were updating a couple of lines of text. An oversight on their part, but not a serious one, as program functionality is all there.

Please forgive them their error, and continue on, knowing that ver 5.2.3.0 is what you have.

O’C

:slight_smile:

Thanks O’Canada for the reply.
I was just abit worried that my system was not loading Fab correctly.
Relief to know that I Have the latest.
Thanks again and warm reagrds from South Africa