DVDFab knocking out 3 Mobile Broadband connection

Hi all, first time poster. Have been trying to take a look at DVDFab but it keeps knocking out my internet connection whenever I try to open it. It gets to the “Loading…” dialog box and then brings up an error message saying “Internet Connection is required”, even though my internet connection is active. I use a mobile broadband connection from 3. Have checked firewall and DVDFab is allowed through it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

[QUOTE=redtom;2295041]Hi all, first time poster. Have been trying to take a look at DVDFab but it keeps knocking out my internet connection whenever I try to open it. It gets to the “Loading…” dialog box and then brings up an error message saying “Internet Connection is required”, even though my internet connection is active. I use a mobile broadband connection from 3. Have checked firewall and DVDFab is allowed through it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

A Internet connection is NOT required to run DVDFab,I don’t allow DVDFab access to the Internet and have always had it this way since v2…
It is not even required when you insert your reg key.

course it may be different when doing blu-ray disc but not sure.

[QUOTE=redtom;2295041]Hi all, first time poster. Have been trying to take a look at DVDFab but it keeps knocking out my internet connection whenever I try to open it. It gets to the “Loading…” dialog box and then brings up an error message saying “Internet Connection is required”, even though my internet connection is active. I use a mobile broadband connection from 3. Have checked firewall and DVDFab is allowed through it.

Any ideas?

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

What are the details of your Internet set up for Windows Internet Explorer?

You may have to set up Fab the same, even if you never access the Internet through Fab.

Go in through Common Settings > Network, and you may have to set it up as a proxy HTTP complete with port # and passwords, but that’ll depend on what you had to do to set it up for IE.

OC

:slight_smile: