Dvdfab key not working

I installed dvdfab6 and when they sent the key it whowed that I have the license for dvd to dvd. But it will now download the proper software. Just dvd to mobile and blueray to blueray. I am using a laptop and windows vista. After a week of going back and forth with dvdfab sales clean uninstall and reload to no avail I tried it on my home pc with windows xp and it loaded just fine. Whats the problem with vista on my laptop?

[QUOTE=polmaj13;2286299]I installed dvdfab6 and when they sent the key it whowed that I have the license for dvd to dvd. But it will now download the proper software. Just dvd to mobile and blueray to blueray. I am using a laptop and windows vista. After a week of going back and forth with dvdfab sales clean uninstall and reload to no avail I tried it on my home pc with windows xp and it loaded just fine. Whats the problem with vista on my laptop?[/QUOTE]

Sorry not clear on your problem :confused:
are you saying that after you installed the program and entered the registration key the DVD to DVD is reigistered but not the DVD to Mobile and/or the Blu-ray to Blu-ray ?