DVDFAB key and email problems. I need help

OK first off I know how to get a new key for DVDFab6, that has been answered for me. I sent a request for one 3 days ago and never received it. I checked my spam filter and it is off and nothing is in my spam folder on my email page. I purchased a Platinum License a long time ago and have upgraded to newer versions several times in the past but for some reason I can’t get a new key this time because it isn’t being emailed to me. I was trying to switch to an alternate email address in case there is something wrong with my current one ( though there never was one before) through the DVDFab support website and it is asking for an order number to validate my new email address and I do not have one. I did a search on this site and did not come up with any solution so can someone please help me?

I hope I posted this in the proper forum. If not I am sorry.

[QUOTE=steve4321;2292824]OK first off I know how to get a new key for DVDFab6, that has been answered for me. I sent a request for one 3 days ago and never received it. I checked my spam filter and it is off and nothing is in my spam folder on my email page. I purchased a Platinum License a long time ago and have upgraded to newer versions several times in the past but for some reason I can’t get a new key this time because it isn’t being emailed to me. I was trying to switch to an alternate email address in case there is something wrong with my current one ( though there never was one before) through the DVDFab support website and it is asking for an order number to validate my new email address and I do not have one. I did a search on this site and did not come up with any solution so can someone please help me?

I hope I posted this in the proper forum. If not I am sorry.[/QUOTE]

Open the version of DVDFab that you have on your system say strategy5 and click on the ckeck mark on the titlebar and select “About” the number shown next to your name is the number you need :wink:

I tried that number and it said activation failed go back and make sure information is correct. I also did some digging and found my original receipt that was emailed to me with my purchase date, software price, original key and it has the same number (obviously) on it. I know I was using the same email address I originally did when I purchased this software (before trying to change email to a different address today) and the number is the same but I can’t get it to work for me. I really don’t want to have to buy this software again. Is there anything else I could try? Does it matter that I am using firefox and not IE? Some web pages are picky.

[QUOTE=steve4321;2292839]I tried that number and it said activation failed go back and make sure information is correct. I also did some digging and found my original receipt that was emailed to me with my purchase date, software price, original key and it has the same number (obviously) on it. I know I was using the same email address I originally did when I purchased this software (before trying to change email to a different address today) and the number is the same but I can’t get it to work for me. I really don’t want to have to buy this software again. Is there anything else I could try? Does it matter that I am using firefox and not IE? Some web pages are picky.[/QUOTE]

The thread at the top of this forum page for the new release locate Fengtao’s post and click on his name and select send a private message and give him the data from the original receipt :wink:

You guys must be good luck I swear! I didn’t even have to send anything to anyone and I just got the email with the keys! Thank you so much for all the help you tried to give me. Maybe his emailer was just slow with high demand for keys! It only took 3 days! Have a great day/night !

[QUOTE=steve4321;2292844]You guys must be good luck I swear! I didn’t even have to send anything to anyone and I just got the email with the keys! Thank you so much for all the help you tried to give me. Maybe his emailer was just slow with high demand for keys! It only took 3 days! Have a great day/night ![/QUOTE]

Thats great glad you got your keys :cool: