DVDFab is getting Greedy

These new prices and seperate modules prove it! Just you watch the Decrypter will no longer be Free either. They know we need them so what do they do charge more money then a little more and a little more. Can’t you see they are just like drug pushers they get you hooked then they have you just where they want you. If this is the way they do business I’ll go somewhere else!

I bought Fab a long time ago and still have what I paid for. The new modules I have never paid for, if I can use them and want them I should pay the asking price. Why is everyone getting so upset?

Well when you go elsewhere you will find that the prices are even higher. And you should be happy that he even came up with the free Decrypter in the first place as no one else has offered it free. Seems like everybody wants something for nothing. If you can afford a BR burner and afford to buy the new BD movies and the blank disc then the program to burn them shouldn’t be a problem

Okay, so I got an e-mail today informing me that DVDFab 6 was here, and that I could get a discount of 30% by entering a code when purchasing.

“No problem,” I thought, since a few years back, I bought a lifetime key for DVDFab Platinum with the Mobile option, so that I could put my DVDs on my PSP.

According to the latest product list, there is no longer a DVDFab Platinum, just a range of different packages.

So, simple question… is there a link where I can download a free upgrade to version 6 in accordance with the agreement I purchased under, or have I been screwed out of my ‘lifetime’ of updates by them splitting the package down into its component parts?

Because to be honest, I’m not interested in ‘loyal user discounts’ when I’ve already paid for lifetime usage.

I too feel got the program that I paid for long ago, with great support and more frequent updates than I could ever have dreamed of.

If I ever want those other newer functions (after I’ve had a more than reasonable time to try them out for free) I’ll gladly pay for them too.

[QUOTE=Paranoimia;2276442]Okay, so I got an e-mail today informing me that DVDFab 6 was here, and that I could get a discount of 30% by entering a code when purchasing.

“No problem,” I thought, since a few years back, I bought a lifetime key for DVDFab Platinum with the Mobile option, so that I could put my DVDs on my PSP.

According to the latest product list, there is no longer a DVDFab Platinum, just a range of different packages.

So, simple question… is there a link where I can download a free upgrade to version 6 in accordance with the agreement I purchased under, or have I been screwed out of my ‘lifetime’ of updates by them splitting the package down into its component parts?

Because to be honest, I’m not interested in ‘loyal user discounts’ when I’ve already paid for lifetime usage.[/QUOTE]
Please check out the DVDFab forum. This has been answered many times.

Good grief, you have been screwed out of nothing. Use the discount to purchase options you may want but don’t have, or just get the new version and new key for free as always.

@ signals
I tried to pm you but your box is full.

[QUOTE=sneaksone;2276268]These new prices and seperate modules prove it! Just you watch the Decrypter will no longer be Free either. They know we need them so what do they do charge more money then a little more and a little more. Can’t you see they are just like drug pushers they get you hooked then they have you just where they want you. If this is the way they do business I’ll go somewhere else![/QUOTE]
There have been many threads on the new pricing policies of this program. I see you have posted in them. This thread no longer serves a purpose. This is a help forum for people having issues with the program. This topic has been broached in many threads. I will close this one. Thankyou for your input. Please post in one of the other several threads on Fabs pricing policy.:wink:

It should be OK now. Cleaned it out earlier.