DVDFAB/IMGBURN burn speed

Using the lastest Beta release of DVDFAb, and setting burn speed to 6X from within the dvdfab program, when transfer is made to IMGBURN, the burn speed is being set to MAX. Anyone else having this problem?

When using ImgBurn you have to set the burn speed within ImgBurn, to do that…before you start the backup process with DVDFab put a blank media that you are going to burn on in the drive/burner and the open ImgBurn select the “Write folder/file to disc” option and make sure your drive to be used for the burn is selected in the target dropdown window then on the right side click on the device tab and at the very bottom right you’ll see three buttons click on the top one to select the write speed for the MID(Media ID) that is to be used :wink:

Why use the last Beta? Just d/l the latest version which is 5.2.3.2 from the top of this forum

etting burn speed to 6X from within the dvdfab program, when transfer is made to IMGBURN, the burn speed is being set to MAX.

i thought this was fixed already. i use the Auto Write Speed function of ImgBurn which StormJumper was mentioning, so i had not known there is still a problem.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dvdfabtroy

edit//just deleted my auto write speeds of imgburn and set dvdfab to burn at 6x. yep imgburn reported max write speeds. :frowning:

[quote=troy512;2216322]
edit//just deleted my auto write speeds of imgburn and set dvdfab to burn at 6x. yep imgburn reported max write speeds. :([/quote]
I could have told you that and if you not do it the way SJ say then ImgBurn will always burn at max even if you manually enter the MID yourself from the tools-automatic write speed