DVDFab HD Decrypter 126.96.36.199 [not Gold or Platinum] was released a week ago and the OP posted about the problem 3 hours ago.
- New: Added full support for HD-DVD and Blu-ray. (HD Decrypter)
- New: Added "Default output type" option. Normally you should use "DVD Writer", but if you use DVDFab to rip DVDs only, you can choose "DVD Folder".
- New: Updated language files.
- Change: Significantly reduced the time to open DVD.
- Fix: A problem that ISO file name cannot be set in "Clone" mode.
- Fix: A problem that data ISO image cannot be burned in "Write Data" mode.
- Fix: Several minor problems.
Of course the person also neglected to say which version they were using which makes a big difference. I believe Blu-Ray was just added in v188.8.131.52.
If they aren't using the DVDFab HD v184.108.40.206 then they should update to it and try again. Of course, a Blu-Ray drive is required, as well.