DVDFab HD won't recognize Blu-Ray Drive

vbimport

I have tried to rip a Blu-ray disc to my hard drive and DVDfab Hd won’t see the drive. Any ideas? A normal DVD works fine.

Welcome to the forum; give AnyDVDHD a try.

Same here. I have Pioneer BDC-202 and try the latest version of DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.0. Insert Blue-Ray disc “Scanning Media, Please Wait” then “Please insert DVD disc or choose DVD folder/image file” shows up. It plays the Blue-Ray fine, so I know it works.

DVDFab HD does not support Blu-ray and HD DVD anymore, unfortunately.

Well the Web site has it listed as :
<table style=“width: 720px;” cellspacing=“0”><tbody><tr><td class=“first” style=“border-right: 0pt none;”>
</td> <td class=“free” style=“border-right: 0pt none;”> [B]DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2 (Mar 4, 2008)[/B]

DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of [DVDFab Platinum](http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm). It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).

I guess they need to update their site as it is misleading.:confused:

</td></tr></tbody></table>

[quote=bm9000;2013040]Well the Web site has it listed as :
<table style=“width: 720px;” cellspacing=“0”><tbody><tr><td class=“first” style=“border-right: 0pt none;”>
</td> <td class=“free” style=“border-right: 0pt none;”> [B]DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2 (Mar 4, 2008)[/B]

DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of [DVDFab Platinum](http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm). It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).

I guess they need to update their site as it is misleading.:confused:

</td></tr></tbody></table>[/quote]

I agree. Not sure what are they smoking. I try AnyDVD earlier, which seem to work ripping Blue-ray. My only problem with it, I don’t know what to do with “.m2ts” files, since I don’t have BD-R to burn them. I thought DVDFab HD would let me shrink to standard DVD. I do like “DVDFab” which is one of best the program making standard DVD easier, and seem to work with most of the disc so far. However, I’m a little disappointed wotj DVDFab JD/

[quote=dvdmania;2013290]My only problem with it, I don’t know what to do with “.m2ts” files, since I don’t have BD-R to burn them. I thought DVDFab HD would let me shrink to standard DVD. [/quote]You can use TsRemux to take out audio streams you don’t want. That will save you a few gigs. Then you can burn them to DVD media but you will still need a blu-ray player to watch the movie. Check Blu-ray to DVD guide.