DVDFab HD no video on BD disk

vbimport

So I’m new to the form so ill try to include everything. And thanks in advance for your help.

I recently tried to backup a full BD movie to my hard drive using DVDFab HD (the latest one from their site, 4.0.6.2). It looks like the backup worked but only only a few of the .m2ts files have video and audio, and it looks like they are disc extras. From what i can tell? the main movie has audio but no video when i try to play the video? I’m currently using VLC to play the Movie on my mac.

Not sure where i went wrong. Using a Pioneer BDC-202 reader and Windows Xp via VM fusion on a mac PB C2Duo.

[QUOTE=fladve;2003814]So I’m new to the form so ill try to include everything. And thanks in advance for your help.

I recently tried to backup a full BD movie to my hard drive using DVDFab HD (the latest one from their site, 4.0.6.2). It looks like the backup worked but only only a few of the .m2ts files have video and audio, and it looks like they are disc extras. From what i can tell? the main movie has audio but no video when i try to play the video? I’m currently using VLC to play the Movie on my mac.

Not sure where i went wrong. Using a Pioneer BDC-202 reader and Windows Xp via VM fusion on a mac PB C2Duo.[/QUOTE]

BD or HD are not supported by DVDFab HD Decrypter at this time :sad:
unless the issues with the KEY’s have been resolved :confused: