DVDFab HD Decrypter will again support Blu-ray disc very soon!

vbimport

Fengtao has new publicly available key’s. Now the support may be limited. But will be updated to the most recent publicly known version.

after all this is a free tool. :bow:

Care to share the details? Where can you find them? ect.

i have told you all i know, :bigsmile: , but don’t quote me.

Rumors nothing but Rumors lets have some facts or quit posting BS. Reminds me of high school " I know something you don’t, but I can’t tell"

Hey, maybe soon as on the 10 reasons why Blu-ray will become a success it reads this

Rumors nothing but Rumors

not according to fengtao

lets have some facts

doom9 forum has all the keys available. try clicking on the big smile. :bigsmile:
this is why i said dont quote me. if you quote me you will see the link to the doom9 forum.

fengtao said i could pass the news around the forum. this is all i know.

Well lets just wait until Fengtao makes a post, all the stuff on Doom9 has been there for a while with a few keys updated.

nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile: but i have no reason to lie. :slight_smile:

Having some keys and having a program that can use them is 2 different things, so I guess we wait til Fab works like another unnamed program. And yes I can wait, but alot of people out there are going to think from your post that next week Fab will be doing BD, maybe it will. But I would prefer Fengtao to make some kind of post as to when.

I guess we wait til Fab works like another unnamed program.

you will be waiting for a long time on that one. :doh: :slight_smile:

and as you said unnamed is the same reason why i had not initially said the name doom9 :flower: i wasn’t trying to be a high school jerk :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=troy512;2109595]Fengtao has new publicly available key’s. Now the support may be limited. But will be updated to the most recent publicly known version.

after all this is a free tool. :bow:[/QUOTE]

That’s great news Troy512, thanks for that.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Here is the thread on Doom9 which contains the processing keys: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=140169. This won’t do all movies. As far as I know the new iterations of AACS hasn’t been added and BD+ hasn’t either.

Was I right or was I right?

Troy knows something that you don’t know!:clap::clap::iagree::bow::bow::bow::bigsmile:\

Looks like it is true now that 5.0.8.5 is out.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting

Good job Troy!

[QUOTE=snagel;2111604]Troy knows something that you don’t know!:clap::clap::iagree::bow::bow::bow::bigsmile:\

Looks like it is true now that 5.0.8.5 is out.

Thanks Fengtao and Ting[/QUOTE]

[I]* New: Updated HD Decrypter to support AACS V4 and V7, which exist on HD-DVD and Blu-ray released before June, 2008.

• Please note: DVDFab doesn’t support HD-DVD and Blu-ray officially now, since it doesn’t work on some Blu-ray discs, which was just released or released by “20th Century Fox”. Please take this feature as free bonus, thanks for your understanding.[/I]

So, sorry about the dumb question (guess I’m on small school bus)…but does this mean that BR prior to June are able to be backed up but after not ?