DVDFab Gold - Still No Video Preview

Please can someone help.

I have never been able to get the Video Preview function to work on my registered Fab Gold. I have got a seperate DVD reader and a DVD writer and I have tried both - they start up but only read for about 10 seconds. Nothing appears on the “Movie Only” preview screen.

I also have DVDShink, DVD Audio Extracter and Nero Recode - all of these have the Video Preview function and they work perfectly.

Am I missing a special Video codec or something for DVDFab to work.
Remember I am using DVDFab Gold 3038beta - maybe this feature does not work on Gold.

Otherwise, very happy especially now that burning directly with Nero feature is working again. Would appreciate some help.

Does it work on customize? Also there is a [B]^[/B] on the bottom line of the Left column under selections Full Disc, Split, Main Movie, Customize, then there is a lot of space in the column and at the bottom there is a line [B]----^----[/B]. Click on the [B]^[/B] to open and close preview. I hope you can understand as it was hard to create like it appears a solid line with a small triangle in the middle.

Mack

Mack - thanks for your reply. Nothing on Customize. I can get the screen to pop up but nothing shows.

I use Platinum so was not sure if Gold was same. The box is black with start & pause buttons. Have you checked common settings, under General, Preview there are 2 boxes to check, 1 is show preview automatically, the other show what is selected. The wording is not exactly as on the screen, both are checked on mine.

Mack