DVDFab Forum Kudos

Hello

I’ve been lurking in the DVDFab forum since I bought the software a couple months ago. I’ve always flown by the seat of my pants with this stuff, and my old standby programs were increasingly unable to back up my newer DVDs.

I had never been able to get trial versions of DVDFab to even analyze a disc without getting read errors, and was bummed after purchasing DVDFab Platinum because it didn’t work either (duh).

I exchanged a few emails with Sunny at Fengtao support, trying to get help getting it running - or a refund. Sunny was great, helped me get it running right, and I’m learning some new tricks from this forum.

I just want to say what a great place this is to learn about backing up DVDs, and to thank everyone involved - those who ask the questions, and especially those who take the time to answer them.:bow:

Steve

[QUOTE=artie420;2204513]Hello

I’ve been lurking in the DVDFab forum since I bought the software a couple months ago. I’ve always flown by the seat of my pants with this stuff, and my old standby programs were increasingly unable to back up my newer DVDs.

I had never been able to get trial versions of DVDFab to even analyze a disc without getting read errors, and was bummed after purchasing DVDFab Platinum because it didn’t work either (duh).

I exchanged a few emails with Sunny at Fengtao support, trying to get help getting it running - or a refund. Sunny was great, helped me get it running right, and I’m learning some new tricks from this forum.

I just want to say what a great place this is to learn about backing up DVDs, and to thank everyone involved - those who ask the questions, and especially those who take the time to answer them.:bow:

Steve[/QUOTE]

Welcome artie420 and well said.
And thanks for being part of it…:smiley:

[quote=artie420;2204513]Hello

Steve[/quote]
Hi Steve
Welcome to CD Freaks and the DVDFab forum :flower:
always nice to have new members :cool:
Lurking about in the background doesn’t mean you are un-seen :bigsmile: but glad you came out of the darkness never-the-less :wink: