DVDFab for XP v9.2.4.5 is out

vbimport

New! DVDFab for XP v9.2.4.5 is out.
New! DVDFab for XP v9.2.4.5 is out.

http://download.dvdfab.cn/DVDFab9245.exe

New: Added the support for some new JAVA protections.
New: Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks found on some movies.
Fix: An echo problem when playing back the copied Blu-rays with Cinavia RemovalHD enabled in certain cases.

DVDFab:

MD5: A858772A7D60E1DAE0178FBB462DE7A4
SHA1: 6FB6E0BB8C4EFBEEA462B9E9F9A1D0DB528D707E

ATTENTION : THIS VERSION OF DVD FAB IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH XP OPERATING SYSTEMS

Thanks for the Link Alan
I will try this out this weekend

[QUOTE=bean55;2779285]Thanks for the Link Alan
I will try this out this weekend[/QUOTE]

Please bean55 let us know, I really do not know anyone with XP installed, so I will be awaiting your input, thanx.:wink:

I’m hoping it works without an internet connection.

My main 2 back up machines are Windows XP, they hardly ever touch the internet (maybe once a year for some other updates ) so we will see if this works are not.

It requires internet as does the regular v9, sorry.

Well it does install, and it actually backed up a couple older disc.

The program still does not know the difference between a Blu-Ray and DVD
I only tried DVD’s and kept getting the Blu_ray message

This is just fantastic.

I thought XP support was abandoned. So happy to see this update.

Seems unable to remove Cinavia protection from The Secret Life of Pets 2016 DVD, Region 1.

Also unable to remove Cinavia protection from Jason Bourne 2016, Region 1.

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2787106]Also unable to remove Cinavia protection from Jason Bourne 2016, Region 1.[/QUOTE]

The two discs you mentioned are in the to-be-supported list, but not supported yet. Please check the Cinavia protection list here http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html. Movies that are supported by the new DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD solution are highlighted in green and the list will continue to grow. Click More info of the green highlighted discs, you can also check the minimum required dvdfab version.