DVDFAB for Windows 8

vbimport

Well I finally joined the updated world of Windows 8 and it comes down to this : HELP !!

I’ve been on Win7 using DVDFAB ver. 8.2.2.9 with no problem.
Now I downloaded the same program onto my new Win 8 computer and bupkiss. I insert the disc, it reads it like normal but no scroll of info in the main screen so I can continue.

Should I be using a different version of DVDFAB ? I’m stuck, I need some ones assistance .

No problems running dvdfab on windows 8! Post log files so someone can try and help

Hi
I have windows 8 and I can run DVDFAB 8.2.2.9. and DVDFAB 9
works on windows 8 and 8.1

Just ran a older movie of mine and it does work fine. What’s happening is I am trying to do " World War Z " and that is having the problem. Even though I change the Path player on the 3 different settings I can only get the “previews”, not the movie at the this point.
This was the first movie that I tried using once I had the new Win8 up and running, so naturally I freaked.

I haven’t looked around yet for the “WWZ” solution , but if you have one I’ll take it.

both versions of DVD fab work just fine in Windows 8 and 8.1. Post a log or post your problem.

[QUOTE=pacaguy;2707179]
I haven’t looked around yet for the “WWZ” solution , but if you have one I’ll take it.[/QUOTE]

Update to the latest DVDFab 9 version as the DVDFab 8 version has not been updated to handle WWZ on DVD. Any other advice going to need logfile like previously asked for

Understood, Thank you.