DVDFab for Blu Ray

I have read and heard that Blu Ray has won the battle for the next generation of DVDs!

I would like to know if a version of DVDFab Platinum Edition will be created to decript and burn Blu Ray dvds?

If any one can help me with this

Thanking you all in advance

Fernando

Hi Fernando. I don’t have Hi-Def drives, but I think Platinum will already do this for both BR and HD-DVD.

Signals,

Sorry for the questions but I am not too savy qith the computers! Say if I were to buy a dvd burner for my laptop will I still be able to decript and burn regular dvds?

Sure if you set it up right.

Sorry i meant if a install a blu ray dvd burner rewritable in my laptop will I still be able to decrypt and burn regular movies with that blu ray burner?

Hi f18hornett,
I do not own a blu-ray or hd-dvd burner. But I read a lot about it. All I can say, that this drives are compatible with DVD discs. I’m not sure, but if they are compatible, you should be able to decrypt DVDs and surely a blu ray movie with DVDFab Platinum.

Signals or Amiga,

By any chance do any of you know if with a regular dvd burner will I be able to decrypt and burn a Blu Ray disc and still get the blu ray video and sound? If this could be done will it have to on a blank blu ray disc or a regular blank disc?

Thanking you in advance

You must have a Blu-Ray drive to read the BR discs. A regular drive will not work. I guess theoretically you could read the BR disc (if you had the drive) and compress and burn it to a DL but I don’t know how good it would look when played back. I am not sure I understood correctly what you are trying to accomplish.
As Amiga said, the new BR drives will play standard DVDs.