DVDFab finds its way back to Twitter, Facebook and Youtube

vbimport

Seems as though dvdfab facebook and youtube accounts are back i clicked on their icons for Facebook and youtube in their program and to my surprise they are back

That’s good news indeed. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I wonder if they are only available in certain regions.

On my end, I get still get “This account has been suspended” for their YouTube page and a “Sorry, this page isn’t available” for their Facebook page.

are yes i am in Australia o that’s why i might be available

Apparently available in the USA:

Both their Facebook and YouTube pages are now working on my end.

We’ve just posted the following news: DVDFab finds its way back to Twitter, Facebook and Youtube[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/03/myce-dvd-fab-monkey-sad-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

The Chinese developer of movie backup software DVDFab is back on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-finds-its-way-back-to-twitter-facebook-and-youtube-71768](http://www.myce.com/news/dvdfab-finds-its-way-back-to-twitter-facebook-and-youtube-71768)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

For me, this is a major “who cares?” situation. With DVDFab no longer able to decrypt Blu-ray discs in one of the (if not the) largest markets, DVDFab is going to fade into obscurity, at least as far as Blu-ray is concerned. I’m looking into getting AnyDVD HD eventually, as it shows no signs of bowing to pressure from the AACS-LA.

@ MJPollard…Can’t you find the non-us version online?:wink:

@roadworker: I haven’t tried, but that’s irrelevant, really. I figure the majority of people who’ve downloaded and purchased DVDFab just want to use it to decrypt their discs; they don’t want to screw around with the hassle of trying to find a non-US version because they upgraded their legally purchased software only to find it’s suddenly become inoperative for Blu-ray decryption. They Just Want It To Work™. For these people, the only thing that becoming active on social media gets them are avenues to complain. They don’t want the hassle; hell, I don’t want the hassle, either. So far, the pre-9.1.5.0 version I’m using is doing the trick, but I’m sure I’ll run into a BR disc eventually that it’ll choke on. That’s when I’ll have to make a decision.

[QUOTE=MJPollard;2729396]For me, this is a major “who cares?” situation. With DVDFab no longer able to decrypt Blu-ray discs in one of the (if not the) largest markets, DVDFab is going to fade into obscurity, at least as far as Blu-ray is concerned. I’m looking into getting AnyDVD HD eventually, as it shows no signs of bowing to pressure from the AACS-LA.[/QUOTE]
80% of Fabs market is outside of the USA. I don’t think obscurity is on the horizon.:slight_smile:

@ MJPollard,I hear you,and agree for the most part with your concerns…:iagree:
While I perfectly understand that DVDFab tries to let their business survive by trying to get away from the crosshair of the AACS consortium,I’m a bit shocked by how they abandoned their statements for existing US customers so quickly…:frowning:
Trying to be ‘a good boy’ for the lobbyists,doesn’t bring anything good…after all,THEY don’t buy the program,they just want it to dissapear…:Z
No1 is waiting for a decrypter-free version of DvdFab,no future US customers,nor any potential customer from other parts of the world.
At the end,it only comes down to 1 thing: people will move on to something else to get the job done,no matter how much Fengtao tries to comply with the AACS LA requirements…so even if DVDFab gets whitelisted for the US and gets their US payment processors back,who from the US will still buy their programs???:confused:

@alan1476: Out of everything that’s been said, that’s what you fixated on?

Good news to DVDFab users and DVD lovers

[QUOTE=MJPollard;2729442]@alan1476: Out of everything that’s been said, that’s what you fixated on?[/QUOTE] I don’t fixate on anything, I comment on everything. LOL.:slight_smile: