Dvdfab fail to Burn

dvdfab 8.0.7.0 beta, I HAVE BEN HAVING TROBLE WITH DVDFAB SENCE I INSTALL IT DONT KNOW WY ,(I EXPLAIN )ON THE BLU-RAY COPY, I HAVE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTION.
DVDFAB COPY MAIN MOVIE ON TO TEMP FIL BUT WHEN IS TIME TO BURN ON TO A BLANK BLU-RAY DVD I GET A IT FAIL TO BURN MESSAGE, I UNISTALL AND INSTALL BUT NOTHING WORK,I CONTACT DVDFAB SUPPORT TEAM I GET RESPOND ONLY TO INSTALL NEW VERSION AND TO SEND A ZIPPED LOG FOLDER OF THE DVDFAB ,BUT THE RESULT IS THE SAME AFTER INSTALLING AND NOTHING WORK .
PLEASE HELP DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
THANK YOU FOR YOU’R TIME

hey tonyhebel, welcome to the forum.

When you type in capitals it considered shouting, so when people read your post your actually yelling at them. Its like that all across the web, so reserve it :iagree:

Moved your thread over to the ’ DVDFab / DVD Region+CSS Free’ forum :slight_smile:

my intencion was not to upset enyone in any way at myce beta Im very sorry of my typing in capitals did not intent insult no shoot at the members at this forum verry sorry to all members
tonyhebel

Hi tonyhebel

Welcome to the forum :flower:

What brand and model is your Blu-ray drive/burner ? and what is the brand name of the blank media your using ?

also have you checked the firmware of the drive to make sure it is up to date ? and are you using the paid/registered version of Blu-ray Copy ?