DVDFab error

The last couple of time I tried to copy a DVD with the latest version of DVDFab I keep getting this error when it tried to write the movie. This has happened with the last 3 movies that I have tried to burn. Any one know of a solution?

By ric2l

[QUOTE=Ric2L;2297181]The last couple of time I tried to copy a DVD with the latest version of DVDFab I keep getting this error when it tried to write the movie. This has happened with the last 3 movies that I have tried to burn. Any one know of a solution?

By ric2l[/QUOTE]

Go into ‘Common Settings > Preview’ and make sure, in the Decoder section, that DirectShow is selected, and [B]NOT[/B] Internal.

Then, try again, and let us know the results.

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2297220]Go into ‘Common Settings > Preview’ and make sure, in the Decoder section, that DirectShow is selected, and [B]NOT[/B] Internal.

Then, try again, and let us know the results.

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

Direct Show was selected, However I uninstalled DVDFab and than reinstaslled it, after which I tried to burn my movies again and everything went smooth this time. No errors at all. Not sure why it didnt work earlier or if there was something else selected that shouldent have been??? But it seems to work fine after reinstall. We’ll see how it goes from here.

[QUOTE=Ric2L;2297516]Direct Show was selected, However I uninstalled DVDFab and than reinstaslled it, after which I tried to burn my movies again and everything went smooth this time. No errors at all. Not sure why it didnt work earlier or if there was something else selected that shouldent have been??? But it seems to work fine after reinstall. We’ll see how it goes from here.[/QUOTE]

OK… Good luck!

OC

:slight_smile: