DVDFab Error Message: Cannot find DVDFabBluRay.exe

vbimport

Any one else seeing this?

">

I get this error (2x) every time I launch DVDFab.

What operating system you running ? is it 64 bit ?

On your C drive do you have a “Program Files” folder and a "Program Files(86x) folder ? if so did you change the install location during the installation ?

64 Bit, Win 7

All installs were default installs (so no location change). This message first started appearing with the last two releases (I am running the latest version of DVDFab). I am not authorized for the Blue Ray option, nor have I installed/trialed any blue ray functionality, so I would imagine it has something to do with the license key.

Thanks, as always.

That’s odd as the program mentioned in the error message should be installed in the folder mentioned by default so I can’t see why it isn’t there unless perhaps it’s a privileges issue during the install.

Uninstall then try right clicking on the installation file and running as administrator.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Fixed!

My guess is that Microsoft may have issued a patch updated some permission features… But who knows?!

Thanks, Wombler!

I had this same error and I fixed it by doing the following:

When you install the program, change the default installation directory from ‘Program Files(x86)’ to ‘Program Files’. In other words, delete the ‘x86’ off of the installation directory.

This fixed the problem. For some reason, the program itself is pathing it’s execute files to a specific directory that is different from the default installation directory or any other directory you may want to put the program. I also think the program is drive specific too.

Hope this helps.

[QUOTE=shootsbooz;2619948]Fixed!

My guess is that Microsoft may have issued a patch updated some permission features… But who knows?!

Thanks, Wombler![/QUOTE]

My pleasure and glad to hear you’re sorted. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]