Dvdfab error 400[]

Hi guys! I usually rent dvds from my local store and I burn them in dvd+r using dvdfab platinum 4. My problem is that after a recent service on my Pc, dvdfab couldn’t read any rental dvd so I uninstalled it and I installed the latest version dvdfab platinum 5.2.3.2 ghosthunter release instead. Now I have another problem! Dvdfab analyses the disc, starts backing up allright and suddenly when it reaches 100%, I’m getting a message ‘‘Task 1 failed_Error 400[]’’! When I look in my temp file I see the .VOB files but not the .ifo etc!! I’m desperate! Dvdfab used to work like a charm!

I red somewhere in the forum that someone had a conflict with SPYBOT-Seek and Destroy so I uninstalled it. No change! I’ve repeatedlly cleaned my registry using both Registy Mechanic and Uniblue Registry Booster but again no change!! Any ideas??

I use an Intel P4 3.01Ghz with 512RAM ( I know it’s not enough - it’s time for an upgrade ) with Windows XP HomeGr. My DVD Recorder is a Sony NEC Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A.

Thanks in advance for everything!!

[quote=geopeugeot;2212845]Hi guys! I usually rent dvds from my local store and I burn them in dvd+r using [B]dvdfab platinum 4[/B]. My problem is that after a recent service on my Pc, dvdfab couldn’t read any rental dvd so I uninstalled it and I installed the latest version [B]dvdfab platinum 5.2.3.2[/B] ghosthunter release instead. Now I have another problem! Dvdfab analyses the disc, starts backing up allright and suddenly when it reaches 100%, I’m getting a message ‘‘Task 1 failed_Error 400[]’’! When I look in my temp file I see the .VOB files but not the .ifo etc!! I’m desperate! Dvdfab used to work like a charm!

I red somewhere in the forum that someone had a conflict with SPYBOT-Seek and Destroy so I uninstalled it. No change! I’ve repeatedlly cleaned my registry using both Registy Mechanic and Uniblue Registry Booster but again no change!! Any ideas??

I use an Intel P4 3.01Ghz with 512RAM ( I know it’s not enough - it’s time for an upgrade ) with Windows XP HomeGr. My DVD Recorder is a Sony NEC Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A.

Thanks in advance for everything!![/quote]
[B]Making copies of rented DVDs[/B] :rolleyes:
No help here

Please read the forum rules and anouncements before you post.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/announcement-copying-rented-dvds-illegal-such-discussions-not-allowed.html;)