DVDFab/ DVD to DVD

vbimport

I keep getting errors during play back on everything new that I back up, disc’s freeze about 3/4 thru on all copies. I am using new version and shrink. I reset DMA and it still happens, don’t know if it is DVDFab or Shrink…

Give this link below a read

[B]Free HD Decrypter Information Important[/B]

[QUOTE=theboltz;2475696]I keep getting errors during play back on everything new that I back up, disc’s freeze about 3/4 thru on all copies. I am using new version and shrink. I reset DMA and it still happens, don’t know if it is DVDFab or Shrink…[/QUOTE]

Hi theboltz

What program are you using to do the burning ? and at what write speed do you have it set for ? also what brand of blank media are you using ?

most of the time this issue is related to poor quality media being used and/or buring to fast…

Nero, media is Verbatim DVD+R 16X burn at 8X. I use Shrink . Thanks for getting back…

[QUOTE=theboltz;2475823]Nero, media is Verbatim DVD+R 16X burn at 8X. I use Shrink . Thanks for getting back…[/QUOTE]

I would suggest you try ImgBurn as the burn engine which you can set up DVD Shrink to use ImgBurn just like Nero burning rom, also are you burning to double layer media ? if not do you have “Remove Layer Break” selected in DVDFab’s common settings[B]->[/B] “Protection” :smiley:

also have you tried running the .vob files through FixVTS before burning to disc, FixVTS will do any needed clean up

I have Imgburn will set it up and try and I disabled layer break. going to try and do a movie in a while, hope it works. Thank You

[QUOTE=theboltz;2475953]I have Imgburn will set it up and try and I disabled layer break. going to try and do a movie in a while, hope it works. Thank You[/QUOTE]

Good luck my friend, will like to hear the results when it’s done :smiley:

I tried using ImgBurn with Shrink and DVDDecrypter came up and wrote the disc. So I ran an iso file in Shrink and burned that with ImgBurn, haven’t seen the movies yet, but it said no errors, will watch today and see if they freeze. Thanks for the info, Craig

[QUOTE=theboltz;2476219]I tried using ImgBurn with Shrink and DVDDecrypter came up and wrote the disc. So I ran an iso file in Shrink and burned that with ImgBurn, haven’t seen the movies yet, but it said no errors, will watch today and see if they freeze. Thanks for the info, Craig[/QUOTE]

Hi Craig

Glad it worked without any errors during the process, with the Verbatim media and the correct burn speed you shouldn’t have any playback issues :smiley: and you are welcome :wink: