DVDfab DVD-->ISO problems

I just updated my DVDfab to 5.2.3.2 (free version) (i think it was at 5.1.2.2, but not sure) and now when I try to do a full disc convert from DVD to ISO, it won’t work correctly.

No error code is shown. It is not performing “task 2” where the ISO is created. It goes through “task 1” where it creates all the temp files then finishes and deletes them without creating an ISO resulting in a big waste of 15min with no files remaining. Its not even showing “task 1/2” when working, just shows “task 1/1”.

I’ve loaded 5.2.3.2 on another PC I own to experience the same problem. I’ve never had this problem before with any version of DVDfab. Default settings are in use.

Any ideas?

The free version of DVDFAB no longer works with creating an ISO .
Not sure if this is a permanent thing or if it is being worked on.

The capability to output to .ISO with the freeware version has been lost with the current version.
I believe this will be fixed in future versions, but that’s just a guess on my part from what I hear.
Since I own Platinum, I no longer have access to the freeware app on my main rig.

If you want additional details, there are a number of threads/posts on the subject

[QUOTE=Benhad;2207597]The free version of DVDFAB no longer works with creating an ISO .
Not sure if this is a permanent thing or if it is being worked on.[/QUOTE]
Hi Benhad…didn’t spot you there.
Well, good to know I still have the slowest fingers around…:sad:

mainman
You must not have as much free time on your hands as I do.

Yes there has been several threads on the non-working ISO problem with the free version.