DVDFab DVD Copy Version 9 Review

vbimport

I just posted the article DVDFab DVD Copy Version 9 Review.

DVDFab DVD Copy is a familiar name to most of us but how does the new version 9 measure up? Find out in this in depth review brought to you exclusively by Myce.

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/review/dvdfab-dvd-copy-version-9-review-66965/](http://www.myce.com/review/dvdfab-dvd-copy-version-9-review-66965/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Great review Wombler. Very intuitive and understandable for the novice and the expert. I think this program is worth every dime.

Thanks for the review! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2686205]Great review Wombler. Very intuitive and understandable for the novice and the expert. I think this program is worth every dime.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Alan, I’m glad you like it as there was a lot of effort went into this one. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2686213]Thanks for the review! :)[/QUOTE]

You’re more than welcome my friend!

Have you tried version 9 yet yourself?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2686215]Have you tried version 9 yet yourself?[/QUOTE] No, I’ve been waiting for a stable version, so perhaps now is the time (or next time I buy a DVD).

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2686220]No, I’ve been waiting for a stable version, so perhaps now is the time (or next time I buy a DVD).[/QUOTE]

Give it a go and see what you think as both versions coexist happily in separate folders.

I didn’t experience any stability issues during lengthy testing for the review and DVDFab are confident enough too as they’ve now made version 9 the main version.

The interface is quite different to version 8 but once you get used to the basics I found it to be quite intuitive.

Plus you can always use the review as a guide. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the review Wombler.
Good job Mr Feng Tao for the software.

Nice Job wombler and I think your reveiw is very accurate nice thanks!!:clap:

Thanks for the comments folks.

I’m glad that people have found this useful already.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2686575]Thanks for the comments folks.

I’m glad that people have found this useful already.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
I think this review should be a sticky for a long time to come.:wink: