Just thought I mention a problem with DVDFab Decrypter I found, in the hopes that public embarrassment will prompt more action than some random bug report emailed in.
I have several partitions I use for holding my DVD rips during backup processing. I didn’t want to waste a load of drive letters on these, so I mounted them in an NTFS folder (as described in this thread). In DVDFab, when you hit “Start” to begin the backup process, it apparently reads free space on the target by querying the drive letter, not the partition of the target as it should (something programs as old as DVD Shrink get right). Since my main partition recently went fairly low on free space, I can no longer target these partitions in DVDFab without going in and temporarily assigning drive letters to them as well and telling DVDFab to use these letters, because otherwise it thinks there’s not going to be enough free space and refuses to proceed.
Please fix, Fengtao!