DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.6.8 Beta1

Dear all,

DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.6.8 (01/11/2006):
http://www.dvdidle.com/download/DVDFabDecrypter29.exe

• Change: Improved copying engine.
  • Change: Fixed problem that DVD Shrink cannot locate main movie,
    when copying some Sony ARccOS protected DVDs, like “The Cave” (US).
  • Fix: A corrupt data problem when copying “Wedding Crashers” (US).

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks for the update, It’s greatly appreciated.

hello !
what about an update to fab platinum
its about time
we are realy waiting for it and for your new update software as you promise.
best regards
mr m.
:bow: :bow:

Hi motzaeli,

Don’t worry, when new beta of DVDFab Decrypter is stable, we will update DVDFab Platinum/Express/Gold.

Also, since DVDFab Decrypter must work with DVD Shrink and other programs, there are more work to do than DVDFab Platinum/Express/Gold.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

hello again !
thank you very much for your answer
cant wait for the new update
trust you as a happy dvd fab platinum user
mr m.

Fengtao, thanks for the update…appreciate it.

thanks for the update much appreciated!!! this product doesn’t get the recognition it deserves!!!

i liked it when you did your updates on the main site…you did beta releases all the time on the main site

but i can live with the updates here…lol

I am trying to burn Wedding Crashers however when i am using DVD Decrypter and then try to burn on my Nero it will never copy the movie I am not sure if I am doing something really wrong. Please help
Thanks

Hi Jayme,

Why not try DVDFab Decrypter? It’s also freeware, and it’s always updated to beat the latest protections.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks man!

A suggestion for DVDFab Gold. When I get done watching a 2 disc movie sometimes I want to watch the special features and have to get up and reinsert Disc 1. There should be an option to put features on Disc 2. thanks

Hi james_stewart,

The DVDFab 3 has the option to put special features on disc 1 or disc 2, please wait for the new version.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Great! thanks alot. I’ve wanted that feature since I started using DVDFab the free version