DVDFab crashes when copying dvd ti iPod

vbimport

Hello,

This is my very first time posting. I have tried to find the answer to my problem on the DVDFab website and here in FAQs but I have had no luck. I am tryning to copy a Disney dvd called “Never Cry Wolf” to my iPod video 60gb and DVDFab crashes as soon as I select the iPod as the source. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate and I have loads of speed and memory. Ant suggestions where I can find help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Try saving the files to your HDD first. Then copying them to your iPod. And I’m assuming you bought a version of DVDFab, because the free version is for RIPping only.

[QUOTE=Bhogaboam;2006879]Hello,

This is my very first time posting. I have tried to find the answer to my problem on the DVDFab website and here in FAQs but I have had no luck. I am tryning to copy a Disney dvd called “Never Cry Wolf” to my iPod video 60gb and DVDFab crashes as soon as I select the iPod as the source. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate and I have loads of speed and memory. Ant suggestions where I can find help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

OK you are trying to copy to iPod, so I guess you are talking about DVDFab Platinum
not sure what version you are using so first thing you can update to 4.0.8.0 Beta from
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFabPlatinum4080Beta_avangate-689.exe
the last full release had issues with that function but has been fixed