Dvdfab convert to psp1000

vbimport

When I play Saw 3 on my psp1000 the sound track is 15 seconds behind the video. The video runs fine, but the voice track does not match up. I use 123Movies2psp after I run dvdfab. Do I need to set the frame rate or audio bitrate? What should be the defalt? I believe I am running 3.50 firmware on my psp?

[QUOTE=ozziefann;2014395]When I play Saw 3 on my psp1000 the sound track is 15 seconds behind the video. The video runs fine, but the voice track does not match up. I use 123Movies2psp after I run dvdfab. Do I need to set the frame rate or audio bitrate? What should be the defalt? I believe I am running 3.50 firmware on my psp?[/QUOTE]

Since you used DVDFab to convert , I’ll take it that you are talking about the Platinum version of DVDFab.
Did you use version 4.1.0.2 to do the convertion :confused: …if so why didn’t you just add the files to the PSP :confused:
Or are you talking about DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip to the hard drive and then used 123movie2PSP :confused: …and if this is what you did then the issue is not with DVDFab but with 123movie2PSP

Sorry, this is my first time posting. I am using platinum 30 day trial. I just upgraded to 4.1.0.2 per your comment. How do you use dvdfab to add the files direct to psp? I have been going to the hard drive file that dvdfab created and running it through 123movies2psp. I did not see an option to put it on the psp when dvdfab was finished.
Thanks

[QUOTE=ozziefann;2014411]Sorry, this is my first time posting. I am using platinum 30 day trial. I just upgraded to 4.1.0.2 per your comment. How do you use dvdfab to add the files direct to psp? I have been going to the hard drive file that dvdfab created and running it through 123movies2psp. I did not see an option to put it on the psp when dvdfab was finished.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

After you use the PSP profile under DVD to Mobile and have it on your system,…connect your PSP to your computer and open the VIDEO folder on your PSP …make a folder there on the PSP then drag and drop the two files the was made by DVDFab

The message I got was:
The file “saw 3” contains more than one data stream, but the destination volume does not support this feature. Some data will not be preserved as a results.
:Roxio EMC stream:$data

You are awsome!!:bow: I have been playing around with this for a week. Thanks a lot, you have made my day.

[QUOTE=ozziefann;2014424]You are awsome!!:bow: I have been playing around with this for a week. Thanks a lot, you have made my day.[/QUOTE]

Anytime my friend…anytime :cool:
thats what CD Freaks is all about :iagree: helping fellow members :smiley: