DVDFab convert problem

No comment!

May I ask why you did give any info on the title name that you are converting ?
is the source a DVD ?

if you are asking for help it is better to give something besides "No comment! "

it shows a play time of 0.05 ? which may not be the title but rather an extra

Yes! DVD is the source. DVD to Mobile Xbox 360. DVDFab convert title 1, but don’t title 3 (main movie).

Full images… This is DVDFab 5.3.0.6 evaluation version.

Well I would like to give you some help on this…BUT… I’m still using version 5232 which is a very stab;e release, the latest beta releases are with blu-ray option which now makes it un-stable :rolleyes:
Hopefully another member/user that is using his or her evaluation period on working out the bugs and kinks will step in to help you :smiley:

Have a nice day :flower:

DVDFab 5.3.2.3 :frowning:

[B]The problem:[/B] The main movie (title 3) is inside title 1, and DVDFab can’t (don’t) convert main movie. :frowning:

What happens if you rip the main movie in VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS form to the HDD first instead of an ISO image and convert the files ?

Don’t reading movie. :frowning:

You see first picture. Title 1 is 0:05. :frowning: If I click on [B]Title Start/End Settings[/B] button, I see second picture. Here is main movie, but DVDFab convert only title 1. :frowning:

[quote=DrakeDiamond;2234846]Don’t reading movie. :frowning:

You see first picture. Title 1 is 0:05. :frowning: If I click on [B]Title Start/End Settings[/B] button, I see second picture. Here is main movie, but DVDFab convert only title 1. :([/quote]
You said the source was a DVD but your pic’s show it as an ISO which I take it as being on your HDD not DVD, try using the DVD and do as stated in post #7