DVDfab Clone problem

vbimport

I guess I should start off with asking: Do you have to originally copy under the Clone section to burn a clone onto a DL DVD?
Because I tried to burn a dual layer disc, under the clone setting, with a movie I sent to my hard drive with the Full disc feature and it just fails each time, pretty much half way through and ruins my DL DVD’s.

Though I should point out that it did work once, the first time.

It is always something.

Then again I also tried to burn one of my Full Disc movies that I had in my hard drive, with the Full Disc feature and it failed again with the DL DVD, never happened before with the normal 4.7GB blanks.

Please help, and ask if you don’t understand because it is a bit complicated.

…it just fails each time, pretty much half way through and ruins my DL DVD’s.

Then again I also tried to burn one of my Full Disc movies that I had in my hard drive, with the Full Disc feature and it failed again with the DL DVD, never happened before with the normal 4.7GB blanks.

seems like a problem burning past the layer break on the DL disc. please post a burn log for review.

my documents/ dvdfab/ logs

also you could try using imgburn instead of VSO. its free and easy to use with default settings.
imgburn.com

Hi Marc,

I have tried your method of writing to DL only I used the Img Burn for the burning engine. Flawless! :iagree::bigsmile: