OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c453
Additional Information 2: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9
Additional Information 3: c453
Additional Information 4: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Here is ther error report: FAB reads movie fine, put in blank media and start burn process, DEP closes FAB…I just got new pc, with vist(translated into shit platform) ive tried changing DEP settings on pc…no luck…any hlp is greatly appreciated. thanks.

go to the DEP window and add DVDFAB and all will be well

DVDFab added itself to the DEP exception list when it is installed, the only thing is you have select the setting “Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”

Happy Holidays :flower:

Hallo!

Can somebody help me!
Since I have a new Notebook with fu…g VISTA on board I got always the same Error-message if I want burn a DVD with DvdFab Platinium:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DVDFab.exe
Application Version: 5.2.2.2
Application Timestamp: 4951b16b
Fault Module Name: StackHash_c453
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c00000fd
Exception Offset: 753f9b84
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

Same like "xcalibor67"
In the DEP is DVDFab 2times listed.
Pls. tell me how I can fix it does it works?
Under XP the prorgamm was working very well and now Vista…I hat it!

Further Info about my System:
HP Dv-5eg NB AMD Turion ultra 2.1Ghz VISTA Home edition.

Thanks for helping

Best regards
Wolfgang1000

Wolfgang1000 do what SJ said in this quote[quote=StormJumper;2183640]DVDFab added itself to the DEP exception list when it is installed, the only thing is you have select the setting “[B]Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select”[/B]

Happy Holidays :flower:[/quote]
and make sure you have checkmarks next to the 2 dvdfab listed

Hallo GJ!

Thanks for answer but it doesnt work :sad:
I encounterd in the next problem this was not before DVDFab Platinum+mobile save my REY-KEY not I made several reinstall the only think is one key is listend in the opton mobile with my name the platinium is always in trial-version.
pls help me:bow:

Have a nice Sunday
Wolfgang

Greetings Wolfgang
Your issue may or may not be related to “Windows Defender” try doing this
Open Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services and scroll down to Windows Defender and double click on it to open it’s properties and click stop then in the drop-down select Disable and reboot to save the setting…note you will get a message that states Windows Defender did not start , just close that dialog and reinstall DVDFab and double click on the registration key that was sent to you for Platinum hopfully this will take care of the problem.

If not you may have to do a clean uninstall using the guide below in my signature then reinstall, making sure you install Platinum first if you got the mobile option separately.

after you are done and it works restart Windows Defender
also if you have Vista Ultimate you can also make changes to UAC

Hallo again!

THANKS StormJumper!:clap:

DVDFab works again I made a clean uninstall downladed the last version and requestet new keys and this keys I saved in a folder and by double klick my version was registerd.

But the problem with Dvd-burnnig is not fixed I had done everything I made the DEP for DVDFab I disconected the Vista Defender and so on but I get always the same ERROR-Message:
Problem signature:
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0…and so on.

Is there no solution??? maybe Fengtao knows???:bow:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all user

Wolfgang1000

If you have Nero use that as the burn engine or download and use ImgBurn as the default VSO burn engine gives some users problems.

[quote=Wolfgang1000;2186328]Hallo again!

THANKS StormJumper!:clap:

DVDFab works again I made a clean uninstall downladed the last version and requestet new keys and this keys I saved in a folder and by double klick my version was registerd.

But the problem with Dvd-burnnig is not fixed I had done everything I made the DEP for DVDFab I disconected the Vista Defender and so on but I get always the same ERROR-Message:
Problem signature:
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0…and so on.

Is there no solution??? maybe Fengtao knows???:bow:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all user

Wolfgang1000[/quote]
Yo Wolfgang
As my good friend and fellow member GJ stated there are a few issues with the VSO software for some users I suggest using ImgBurn it is free and rated top notch for a burn engine and you can set the write speed for different media ID’s…(comes in handy for the different media qualities that you run across :wink: )