DvdFab burn failed

The last three backups I made with Fab, got an error message " Burn failed" clicked back onto Fab got “Error 102”, here’s the wierd thing, ran a Q test, came out fine (94, 2-30), played on a standalone and played perfectly, what gives with the error message?

Are you going to tell us the name of the disc or what media you used, or what burning engine you tried, maybe we can help you.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2152333]Are you going to tell us the name of the disc or what media you used, or what burning engine you tried, maybe we can help you.:confused:[/QUOTE] 3 seperate movies, Taiyo Yuden Tyg02,Vso.

VSO has been known to give errors but still produce playable disc. please post a burn log.

[QUOTE=troy512;2152338]VSO has been known to give errors but still produce playable disc. please post a burn log.[/QUOTE]
I only Use Taiyo Yuden/ Verbatim, donated about a year ago, any info that might be constructive? The error log was ERROR 112.

[QUOTE=troy512;2152338]VSO has been known to give errors but still produce playable disc. please post a burn log.[/QUOTE]
I only Use Taiyo Yuden/ Verbatim, donated about a year ago, any info that might be constructive? The error log was ERROR 112.Are you saying the VSO burner in Fab is inferior to IMGburn? I have wondered as to which was the better of the two.

how about you post information which might be helpful to solving your problem. i mean this is your problem not mine. i see you have been here longer than i have, so you are no noobie.

for instance, please post a burn log.

yes ImgBurn is much better. just change the burn engine to ImgBurn and in ImgBurn change the build settings to not prompt image details.

the words under this sentence is my signature, generic response to every cdfreaks member. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=troy512;2152379]how about you post information which might be helpful to solving your problem. i mean this is your problem not mine. i see you have been here longer than i have, so you are no noobie.

for instance, please post a burn log.

yes ImgBurn is much better. just change the burn engine to ImgBurn and in ImgBurn change the build settings to not prompt image details.

the words under this sentence is my signature, generic response to every cdfreaks member. :)[/QUOTE]
I did as you suggested, all is well, thanks a lot.