DVDFab & BluRay (Shrinking files?)

I’ve had DVDFab for several years but just purchased the BL version and a burner. I notice many of my movies - movie only are just over 25GB. Is there a method to use DVDFab with any other programs to size the files for the less expensive single layer BD-R disks?

Thanks

[QUOTE=mbg_cdf;2286388]I’ve had DVDFab for several years but just purchased the BL version and a burner. I notice many of my movies - movie only are just over 25GB. Is there a method to use DVDFab with any other programs to size the files for the less expensive single layer BD-R disks?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

There will be, but don’t expect it to be released for about another month.

The method, by the way, won’t involve using other programs…Fab will do the compression itself.

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=OCanada;2286436]There will be, but don’t expect it to be released for about another month.

The method, by the way, won’t involve using other programs…Fab will do the compression itself.

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I did see it will be some time before Fab can do the shrinking. I was just wondering if you could use Fab somehow to place the encrypted file on hard drive and use someone else’s software to shrink it to fit 25GB.

Try un-checking the foreign audio-video and see if that brings it under 25 G