DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray Trial issue

Hi All, I just downloaded a trial version of DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray, latest version, for some reason it seams to work fine with 3 movies I have, but failed (well been trying for over 24h) :eek: to dump to my harddisk… Quantum of Solace ? all I did was to select Movie only with English audio tracks…

anyone ?

[QUOTE=Andre Botelho;2281097]Hi All, I just downloaded a trial version of DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray, latest version, for some reason it seams to work fine with 3 movies I have, but failed (well been trying for over 24h) :eek: to dump to my harddisk… Quantum of Solace ? all I did was to select Movie only with English audio tracks…

anyone ?[/QUOTE]

That movie “Quantum of Solace” may be protected with BD+ which DVDFab does not yet support but is being worked on.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2276241]

We are working on BD-Live and Region Code removing feature, and it should be available in 1-2 weeks.
We are working on BD+ removing feature, and it should be available in 4-6 weeks.
We are working on BD50->BD25 compression, and it should be available in 8-12 weeks.

We are also working on many new features, so please consider Blu-ray is a new format, there is a long long way for us to improve “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, the funny thing is that I had ripped it with AnyDVD ? so it was on my HD, & it plays (In German), witch is no good to me :sad:???

Could that still be BD+ ?

Ps, after 32h+ I gave up… it gets about 6+% and slows down to a halt ?

Strange…

Cheers,
A.

[QUOTE=Andre Botelho;2281179]Thanks for the reply, the funny thing is that I had ripped it with AnyDVD ? so it was on my HD, & it plays (In German), witch is no good to me :sad:???

Could that still be BD+ ?

Ps, after 32h+ I gave up… it gets about 6+% and slows down to a halt ?

Strange…

Cheers,
A.[/QUOTE]
Yes it could still be BD+ because AnyDVD HD supports BD+. There is an option in that program ripper to keep protection enabled for Blu-ray. If you wish to try running the copy from AnyDVD HD through DVDFab make sure the keep protection enabled is unchecked.

@ DVDKingdom

Do you know when Fengtao wrote this date would be good enough.

We are working on BD-Live and Region Code removing feature, and it should be available in 1-2 weeks.
We are working on BD+ removing feature, and it should be available in 4-6 weeks.
We are working on BD50->BD25 compression, and it should be available in 8-12 weeks.

We are also working on many new features, so please consider Blu-ray is a new format, there is a long long way for us to improve “Blu-ray to Blu-ray”.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dissapointed-274556/#post2276241

1 Week Ago 03:47

more than 6 days ago and less than 13 days ago from today May 25th