Docs are a little lite and the response you got is hard to understand.
This probably works better if DVDs are already ripped to hard drive.
I am assuming you are running DVD to Mobile (IPOD) here but the steps are about the same for DVD to DVD.
- Open folder or disc in Source at the top
- Set you Destination folder next
- Select IPOD on left pane then click Next at the bottom
- You will now be in Task List where you can click Configure if needed to change encoding detals.
- Instead of clicking Start to begin encode, click Back
- Go back to Step 1 above and repeat until you have all the conversions you want in the task list.
- Once done, click Start to begin all encoding jobs.
Make sure all jobs have a uninque name in the configure option since they will default to the same folder. If you choose IPOD they will be in a subfolder called IPOD under your destination folder you chose.
You can delete tasks before encoding. You can encoding using different profiles as well. I like to queue them up at night and click the Shutdown box and let it run while I am asleep then shutdown the computer.