DVDFab - Backup problem with Clash of the Titans 2010 DVDFab

vbimport

DVDFab - Backup problem with Clash of the Titans 2010 DVDFab

I’m having trouble backing up Clash of the Titans by using a legally purchased version of DVDFab, are other people experiencing the same problems as I do with backing up Clash of the Titans by using DVDFab?

I have trouble with other movies too but will ask them in a new discussion, sorry for the many questions but I finally have time for this.

[QUOTE=crazayH;2542832]DVDFab - Backup problem with Clash of the Titans 2010 DVDFab

I’m having trouble backing up Clash of the Titans by using a legally purchased version of DVDFab, are other people experiencing the same problems as I do with backing up Clash of the Titans by using DVDFab?

I have trouble with other movies too but will ask them in a new discussion, sorry for the many questions but I finally have time for this.[/QUOTE]

Hi crazayH

I have deleted your other thread on this issue please start just one thread per issue…

You will need to be more specific on your problem are you talking standard DVD or Blu-ray ? also are you having the problem during the rip or the burn process ?

No problem here Getting Clash Of The Titans 2010
Using Ver 7.0.9.2 with PP Off

Version 8.0.0.5 with PP set as always enable will do this movie with no problem, perhaps if you would post the log then we can see whats going on other than you are having problems which doesn’t give us much to go on to help you solve this problem