DVDFab and Windows Home Server (WHS) issue

So for some reason I was able to write my DVDFab (version 4.0.1.2) ISO images to my Z:\ drive which is mapped to a share on my Windows Home Server. I have been able to do this for a while and then all of sudden it stopped working. I can write the files to my HP MediaVault just fine, but when i try my WHS share DVDFab gives me a failed box when I check on the file during step 2/2. Obviously the issue is with my WHS share but I would like to see what DVDFab is erroring out on, but “C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\DVDFab\Log” there is nothing that shows the error.

Question 1: Is there something I can turn on to track down why DVDFab is failing?

Question 2: Any suggestions on what to try?

Facts:

[ul]
[li]It worked fine, did probably around 100 ISO images to the Z: drive (WHS box), then it stopped
[/li][li]I have plenty of space (1.4TB) on the WHS box.
[/li][li]I can open my Z:\ drive and copy files to it in windows so the share works. I have rebooted the machine with DVDFab on it a few times.
[/li][li]No new software adds to the DVDFab machine or WHS box.
[/li][li]WHS box shows healthy
[/li][li]Rebooted WHS box a few times
[/li][li]I have remapped the drive to X:\ and I still cant get DVDFab to write an ISO to it.
[/li][li]I have no internal SATA or IDE CD/DVD drives. I use both USB and Firewire drives. They all worked fine and then stopped. I can use both USB and Firewire to my MediaVault just fine, just not the WHS box
[/li][li]Log file is not showing errors, other than the session information
[/li][/ul]

Perhaps a windows or firewall update? Do you have a restore point set that you could activate and see if it starts working again?

[quote=bond007taz;1962933]So for some reason I was able to write my DVDFab (version 4.0.1.2) ISO images to my Z:\ drive which is mapped to a share on my Windows Home Server. I have been able to do this for a while and then all of sudden it stopped working. I can write the files to my HP MediaVault just fine, but when i try my WHS share DVDFab gives me a failed box when I check on the file during step 2/2. Obviously the issue is with my WHS share but I would like to see what DVDFab is erroring out on, but “C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\DVDFab\Log” there is nothing that shows the error.

Question 1: Is there something I can turn on to track down why DVDFab is failing?

Question 2: Any suggestions on what to try?

Facts:

[ul]
[li]It worked fine, did probably around 100 ISO images to the Z: drive (WHS box), then it stopped[/li][li]I have plenty of space (1.4TB) on the WHS box.[/li][li]I can open my Z:\ drive and copy files to it in windows so the share works. I have rebooted the machine with DVDFab on it a few times.[/li][li]No new software adds to the DVDFab machine or WHS box.[/li][li]WHS box shows healthy[/li][li]Rebooted WHS box a few times[/li][li]I have remapped the drive to X:\ and I still cant get DVDFab to write an ISO to it.[/li][li]I have no internal SATA or IDE CD/DVD drives. I use both USB and Firewire drives. They all worked fine and then stopped. I can use both USB and Firewire to my MediaVault just fine, just not the WHS box[/li][*]Log file is not showing errors, other than the session information[/ul][/quote]