Dvdfab And Sonly Rdr Hxd870

vbimport

I welcome constructive advice please. I have a Sony DVD recorder of the series RDR-HXD770/870/970/1070. The DVD’s are fine and play in all DVD recorders and PC’s. The problem is when I use DVDfab Platinum, DVDfab release or beta.

In this case, if I select FULL DISC and point to the DVD drive, it scans the data but when I go to execute START, it either does nothing (in beta) or creates files that are very small and almost empty. In addition, in all cases, the Main Movie window of DVDfab is blank. In short there is not a lot I can do with dvdfab in this instance.

Other retail DVD’s seem OK and show up in Main Movie for selection

If you have PathPlayer enabled, try turning it off in Common Settings and use Customize mode to make the copies. If these are DVDs you recorded with the Sony, say of TV shows, they should not be copy protected and you could just copy them with Nero.

If these are DVDs you recorded with the Sony, say of TV shows, they should not be copy protected and you could just copy them with Nero.

or free imgburn. select read mode and check add to write queue, then go to write mode.

Hi cgoldman,

Please try DVDFab 5.0.5.5 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab...ta-out-248264/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao