Will dvdfab make backups of ps2 games and if so how do you do it?
No I do not believe it will, but I never really tried it.
I tried last week using the Clone option, and it will not work on an UNMODded PS/2.
“The first 90% of the job takes the first 90% of the time,
the remaining 10% of the job takes the OTHER 90% of the time.”
[QUOTE=joeya;2177436]Will dvdfab make backups of ps2 games and if so how do you do it?[/QUOTE]
DVDFab is written for backing up Movie DVDs only. It won’t handle any of the games.
Sorry. You’ll have to keep looking.