DVDFab 9 is here now (Sep 29, 2012) BETA

Dear all,

After about half year’s hard working, the next generation of DVDFab is here now. Today we are very proud to announce the first public beta version of DVDFab 9.

As you know, DVDFab is the all-in-one software to copy, rip, convert and create Blu-ray, DVD and video files.

In DVDFab 9, you need register to use all your purchased options, or try any option 30 days for free, or use HD Decrypter for free forever.

http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

What’ New (Highlight):

1. Brand new user interface: modern, beautiful and helpful.
  2. DVD/Blu-ray Copy: you can select audio/subpicture streams for all titles at once.
  3. DVD/Blu-ray Ripper, Video Converter: profile can be chosen easier with classification and image.
  4. Summary: You can always have a glance at what task will do.

NOTE:

1. Please make sure your PC is connected to Internet, DVDFab 9 need query server to get your license info.
  2. If you don’t have your user account activated, please visit our member center at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm

Since it’s a beta version, we know it has some UI and Function issues, please help us to locate them, your feedback are very welcome.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

This program is not ready yet. It will be and I like the total aspect of all the enhancements but when its released I am sure they all will work. Fab makes a good product.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2657012]This program is not ready yet. It will be and I like the total aspect of all the enhancements but when its released I am sure they all will work. Fab makes a good product.[/QUOTE]
the new release has a different GUI than the alpha I don’t know if you have tried the new beta same build Number as the alpha but many changes ready for prime time no.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2657016]the new release has a different GUI than the alpha I don’t know if you have tried the new beta same build Number as the alpha but many changes ready for prime time no.[/QUOTE]
I have been working on this since the beginning, its not ready yet.

will not burn the movie with vso or img?

Finally got the right preferance settings but size is now too large. I must be doing something else wrong.

Bluray copy will not shrink movie to fit a dvd5. The disc setup offers evrything from a 50g 1080 to a dvd5 720.

[QUOTE=oldguy1;2657707]Bluray copy will not shrink movie to fit a dvd5. The disc setup offers evrything from a 50g 1080 to a dvd5 720.[/QUOTE]There are many bugs this is more like try it out and wait and see what the author of dvdfab does with version 9 expect many changes I think before its retail release.

This is more like a pre beta V9 closely related to an Alpha Build they are looking mainly for customer comments and wanted addtions to version 9 as Alan1476 implied stay away from this version unless you like to test and post your thoughts ect. and use version 8 for your copying needs.

Yeah, that’s good advice. :iagree:

This is more of a genuine test version than the usual ‘betas’ we’re used to seeing from DVDFab which are normally just protection updates.

So unless anyone is keen on testing this I’d recommend waiting for the first few updates before upgrading.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=oldguy1;2657707]Bluray copy will not shrink movie to fit a dvd5. The disc setup offers evrything from a 50g 1080 to a dvd5 720.[/QUOTE]
The same has happened to me as well. I am still working on it. Hopefully I can get something going soon.

In addition to the problem of ripping a Blu-ray iso file to iPad format resulting in no sound which I’ve already reported to tech support, I notice there doesn’t appear to be the opportunity to rename the title like there was in v8 which in my opinion is a serious omission.

Its not ready yet, but it will be soon.