DVDFab 9.3

vbimport

I have been using DVDFab for years. I upgraded to 9.3 when I renewed my subscription. It was working fine for a long time. Recently though it seems I can’t burn the DVDs. It copies them fine, but when it asks me to put a media in drive E, it keeps rejecting the DVD-R. I have tried multiple brands. Sony, MrData, Ribest, and Ridata. Ridata worked the best, 1/3 of the discs on a 50 pack worked. I just purchased two 100 packs of the Sony DVD-R. The first 2 discs worked to my elation, but now I have just tried about 25 discs, and I keep getting:

No media detected in drive E
Please please insert a compatible media to start the write process

Please help!!!

Have you tried setting output to the hard drive, then burning separately with ImgBurn?

If you have ImgBurn installed, you can also set DVDFab to use it as the burning engine. Common Settings–>Drive–>DVD Write.

But it sounds like you might have other problems in the system, and this might not be a DVDFab problem at all. Do you have issues burning anything outside of DVDFab? Just try a burn of some data using ImgBurn.

Also, I’d recommend using Verbatim brand discs. Get the ones with AZO on the label, not the “Life Series” Verbatim discs.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2777443]Have you tried setting output to the hard drive, then burning separately with ImgBurn?

If you have ImgBurn installed, you can also set DVDFab to use it as the burning engine. Common Settings–>Drive–>DVD Write.

But it sounds like you might have other problems in the system, and this might not be a DVDFab problem at all. Do you have issues burning anything outside of DVDFab? Just try a burn of some data using ImgBurn.

Also, I’d recommend using Verbatim brand discs. Get the ones with AZO on the label, not the “Life Series” Verbatim discs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying. I had no issues with burning other stuff. CDs with Windows Media Player, or Data. So I’m sure my DVD Rom is working fine. I have checked to make sure that all my drivers are updated. I restarted my laptop, and tried to reburn the movie. It worked fine on first try. Just wondering if I will have to restart my comp everytime I’m ready to burn something. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks again.