DVDFAB 9.2.1.8 Merge Issue

vbimport

Hello.

When trying to merge some .mp4 files in DVDFAB I encountered a
freeze that I could only resolve by restarting the program. These files were a few music videos acquired using the download function. I was using default settings for this operation.

Anyone have an issue with merging files? I was able to get a few files to merge, but anything over 5 videos and it crashed in Converter. I was successful in converting a full-length 90+ minute movie from .mkv to .mp4 with no issue. It seems to have an issue with the merge function specifically in the Converter section. Funny thing was I was not really converting files since they were already .mp4. I simply wanted to merge these individual files. None of them were more than 10 minutes long.
I don’t think it was a memory issue. I got no warnings like that at all.
DVDFAB just hung after 3 to 5 files in the merge process (Status bar just stuck at zero while the time kept running).

Is there something I’m overlooking?

Thanks.

Please update to v9.2.1.8 if you have not, and attach a DVDFab internal log session that illustrates the failure. As I recall, there was an issue like this earlier, but I thought it had been corrected.

[QUOTE=signals;2763809]Please update to v9.2.1.8 if you have not, and attach a DVDFab internal log session that illustrates the failure. As I recall, there was an issue like this earlier, but I thought it had been corrected.[/QUOTE]
I had an issue with merging bluray files in an earlier version but it has since been fixed.