DVDFab 9.1.4.2 for Windows is out (April 29, 2014)

New!DVDFab 9.1.4.2 is out (April 29, 2014)

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

New: Added support to rotate video in DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video converter (Video Effect Settings -> Crop).
New: Added support to add multiple sources in Copy and Ripper tools.
New: Added support to output multiple audio and subtitle tracks for some profiles under Device column. (Note: Not all device preinstalled media players support to play back multiple audio and subtitle tracks, we recommend VidOn player for Android and iOS, which are available at http://vidon.me).
New: Added mp4/MKV passthrough profiles in Video Converter. (NOTE: Not all video and audio codec’s support passthrough).
Fix: A crash problem when switching copy mode in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the preset subtitle settings are reversed back to default value when doing other settings at Advanced Settings panel.
Fix: A wrong chapter info problem when converting DVDs with MKV profiles.
Fix: A conversion failure problem with Xbox One profile.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Thanks for the Link WeeHappyPixie

Thanks to Mr. W.H. Pixie:)

Thanks WeeHappyPixie. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

THX for the info!:slight_smile:

Thanks for the update WeeHappyPixie.:slight_smile:

Thanks for posting. :slight_smile:

Hey will their be Support For Bad Ass 2 Blu Ray Soon as it says this bd+ protection is not supported yet

The new version of DVD FAB 9.1.4.2 will not work on The Legend Of Hercules. Any Ideas???

Thanks,

Ray

[QUOTE=iceman498;2726440]The new version of DVD FAB 9.1.4.2 will not work on The Legend Of Hercules. Any Ideas???

Thanks,

Ray[/QUOTE]BD? DVD? Need more info to be able to help you. Post the DVDFab internal log session for this disc.

Sorry I only try to copy Regular Dvd’s this is all I got when trying to burn The Legend Of Hercules on Regular Dvd.

This is the message I am getting when using DVD FAB 9.1.4.2

Hard to tell without the log file, but this problem can be caused by a dirty or defective disc or by unsupported structural protection. Watch for an update. Also, try Main Movie in addition to Full Disc copy mode.

any update to DVD FAB 9.1.4.2 yet?

[QUOTE=iceman498;2726771]any update to DVD FAB 9.1.4.2 yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but they’re always announced here as soon as they’re out.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you Wombler i appreciate the response

[QUOTE=iceman498;2726773]Thank you Wombler i appreciate the response[/QUOTE]

My pleasure.

The DVDFab team is always very proactive with updates so there’s pretty much always another version on the way soon.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Wombler,

The new 9.1.4.3Beta of Dvd Fab does not work on this either. If you hear anything of an update to process this one on regular DVD keep me in mind.

Thank you,

Ray

[B]Make sure PathPlayer is set to Always Enable.[/B] The free (HD Decrypter) version of DVDFab may not be able to handle this disc. v9143 worked for me on this one, but you may have a different version of the disc.

Version 9.1.4.5 is out

Try it
This title was done with version 5.2.3.0 DVD Region 1 USA

[QUOTE=iceman498;2727440]Wombler,

The new 9.1.4.3Beta of Dvd Fab does not work on this either. If you hear anything of an update to process this one on regular DVD keep me in mind.

Thank you,

Ray[/QUOTE]

No specific mention of that particular title Ray but check out the latest version here.

[B]Wombler[/B]