DVDFab 9.1.3.3 for Windows is out! (March 12, 2014)

vbimport

Hi :slight_smile:
"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New! DVDFab 9.1.3.3 for Windows is out!

http://en.dvdfab.jp/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

DVDFab 9.1.3.3 for Windows (March 12,014)

Potti"

Thanks for the update zebadee. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the Link zebadee

I just visited the new website and tried to login but got rejected because either my username or password was incorrect. I can login on “old” website with no problem. Perhaps I’m missing something besides a few brain cells. Thanks for your help.

Wayne

[QUOTE=oboist;2722145]I just visited the new website and tried to login but got rejected because either my username or password was incorrect. I can login on “old” website with no problem. Perhaps I’m missing something besides a few brain cells. Thanks for your help.

Wayne[/QUOTE]

I am sure it will be sorted, as you most probably know they are going through a transition now, please be patient.

Thanks much for the fast response … I seldom ask questions since I feel like what I might ask or try to add to a conversation would not add much. LOL

I shall be patient …

Thanks,
Wayne

[QUOTE=oboist;2722156]Thanks much for the fast response … I seldom ask questions since I feel like what I might ask or try to add to a conversation would not add much. LOL

I shall be patient …

Thanks,
Wayne[/QUOTE]

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like Wayne as that’s what this place is all about.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I don’t do much with DVDFab other than backup my DVD’s so my use of this great program is limited. It has done everything I have needed and I am happy to have found it some years ago. I have learned a lot from the posts of other members.

Thanks,
wayne

[QUOTE=oboist;2722226]I don’t do much with DVDFab other than backup my DVD’s so my use of this great program is limited. It has done everything I have needed and I am happy to have found it some years ago. I have learned a lot from the posts of other members.

Thanks,
wayne[/QUOTE] Thank you for posting, stick around.:iagree:

I definitely will stick around! :slight_smile:

Using DVD Fab 9.1.2.8. First have been unable to update because of something like unable to find a folder in the win86 folder. And I am unable to burn onto a DVD what I have backed up on my hard drive. When I try to use Creator I get an error message at the end (Task_1 failed! Error=105) and that it has failed.
I was very comfortable with the older version and this new version has me scratching my head.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

[QUOTE=moore8487;2722287]Using DVD Fab 9.1.2.8. First have been unable to update because of something like unable to find a folder in the win86 folder. And I am unable to burn onto a DVD what I have backed up on my hard drive. When I try to use Creator I get an error message at the end (Task_1 failed! Error=105) and that it has failed.
I was very comfortable with the older version and this new version has me scratching my head.
Any help would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

Update to the newer version so it can access the correct files.:wink:

I finally had to download the update directly from the web site and now on the current version. Now I will try again to see how things go. Will keep you posted. Thanks!

After the latest update I tried Creator again. I think its safe to say at this point it has been over an hour, just sitting there, the only activity to the DVD drive was in the very beginning hen it looked for it. But the only thing different this time is that I did not get an error message because it has never said it is finished or ejected the DVD.

Am I doing something wrong? I first used COPY and save to the hard drive. Then using CREATOR to make a backup DVD.
Again earlier version was so much easier (for me at least) to use

The Creator module is used to put files like MP4, AVI, etc into DVD format. To burn the ones on your HDD to make a backup disc, just use ImgBurn in Build mode or the Write Data mode in DVDFab. You can skip the hard drive step in the future by selecting an optical drive in the Save To: area near the bottom of the Copy window.

[QUOTE=signals;2722309]The Creator module is used to put files like MP4, AVI, etc into DVD format. To burn the ones on your HDD to make a backup disc, just use ImgBurn in Build mode or the Write Data mode in DVDFab. You can skip the hard drive step in the future by selecting an optical drive in the Save To: area near the bottom of the Copy window.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but now a little confused. The newer version does not have ‘Write Data’ mode or at least I still have not found it. As far as ‘ImgBurn’, I’m going to guess that this is a totally separate program as I don’t see it the new version either.

Sorry, it is called Clone/Burn now. See the screen capture.

[QUOTE=signals;2722442]Sorry, it is called Clone/Burn now. See the screen capture.[/QUOTE]

Understand that but it does not show the file because it is not (ini, iso, img, nrg). So I am guessing then that when I used ‘RIPPER’ that I did save it in the correct format. I had saved it as a ‘VOB’. So I still need some guidance please, sorry.

Look just above the Then Here arrow, you should be using [B]Copy[/B] mode, not Ripper to store on your HDD.

[QUOTE=signals;2722460]Look just above the Then Here arrow, you should be using [B]Copy[/B] mode, not Ripper to store on your HDD.[/QUOTE]

Success! Thanks so much for your help! Usually i am able to figure things out easily but this one baffled me. I tried to look at the manual as well but did not get anything from it. Have also looked for tutorial videos with little or no success. But found my success here.

Thanks again. Any additional tips for me?