DVDFab 9.1.3.1 for Windows (March 7, 2014)

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.1.3.1 for Windows is out!

http://198.50.118.138/download/DVDFab9131.exe

DVDFab 9.1.3.1 for Windows (March 7, 2014)

New: Updated language files.
New: Added support for a new DVD copy protection as found on “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”.
New: Added support for new java protection as found on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Blu-ray disc.
New: Added “Trim” feature for DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter.
New: Added support to set output file size in main interface for DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter.
New: Added Nokia Lumia 1520 and Sony Xperia A profiles.
New: Added support to show output size in Blu-ray Creator.
New: Added “Fit to disc” feature for Blu-ray Creator.
New: Some minor changes and improvements.
Fix: A problem that cannot detect the better graphics card when PC have more than 2 graphics cards in certain cases.
Fix: A missing ssif file problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc in certain cases, such as: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
Fix: A problem that cannot open the file source in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that failed to rip with avi.audiocopy profiles in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the Volume Level option cannot work.
Fix: A freeze problem when converting with Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab main page cannot display completely in certain cases.

Thanks for the Link WeeHappyPixie

I cant connect to their website

I can’t either Alan1476.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2721682]I cant connect to their website[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Try now.
Working for me.
I think maybe a bit of site maintenance going on.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2721685]I can’t either Alan1476.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Try Home page then select downloads.

http://www.dvdfab.com/

[QUOTE=zebadee;2721686]Hi :slight_smile:
Try now.
Working for me.
I think maybe a bit of site maintenance going on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Zeb.:flower:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2721687]Hi :slight_smile:
Try Home page then select downloads.

http://www.dvdfab.com/[/QUOTE]

Yup, the main site is up but the forum is still down, you are most probably correct about site maintenance. Thanks.:clap:

All,

The forum will be down for several hours, possibly until Beijing morning. The combination of Hunger Games activity and new simultaneous releases of DVDFab, Passkey and Fab Player were just too much. Sorry for the inconvenience, the DVDFab website and download links should be OK now.

I just tried to connect to DVDFab.com with no success.

Thanks signals

[QUOTE=Mike89;2721698]I just tried to connect to DVDFab.com with no success.[/QUOTE]

http://www.dvdfab.com/

Works fine from here.

Nope still can’t connect.

Edit: OK got it now

Downloaded 9.1.3.1. and still can’t copy DVD version of The Hunger Games.

Check out this thread

Still not sure how many versions there actually are on this one, will be testing two more discs today that may be different. The one I currently have is a poor pressing that vibrates like a chainsaw as DVDFab spins the drive up. Note that PathPlayer must be in Always Enable mode to open this disc.

[QUOTE=signals;2721726]Still not sure how many versions there actually are on this one, will be testing two more discs today that may be different. The one I currently have is a poor pressing that vibrates like a chainsaw as DVDFab spins the drive up. Note that PathPlayer must be in Always Enable mode to open this disc.[/QUOTE]

I am getting R1 of this disc in the morning at Costco, lets wait and see.

@Deaner

Please let DVDFab (with PathPlayer enabled) analyze the disc, hitting “Abort” if you get the read error notification box. Use Notepad to view and copy the part of the log relating to the disc (it should be the last entry in the log). Paste it into a new text document and attach it to a post, along with information as to the Region and country in which the disc was released. This will make it faster to get the log to the developers.

All,

We have found that some downloads of v9.1.3.1 may have been corrupted during the heavy traffic for about the first 3 hours or so after it was released. If you are still having problems with any Region 1 version of the new Hunger Games disc and downloaded during this time period, please check the installer you used for v9.1.3.1, it should be 47,335,760 bytes (MD5: e4c5352182fd3b8964e86ae0b8e41b15). If not please re-download and re-install it (no need to uninstall first) and try the disc again. If it still does not open the disc correctly, please start a new thread and attach the DVDFab internal log session from the failed attempt, stating the Region and country of the disc in your post.

Mine checked out ok.